Monday, July 21, 2008

What have you gotten into now?



This is a classic picture that I had to post because Derik was laughing so hard that Aliya got into my cupboard and found a fun box of tampons to play with!! What kind of entertainment would we have without kids?!

6 comments:

Kellie said...

I think life wouldn't be complete without our children getting into our tampons. What a funny picture, have they stuck your pads to the sliding glass door yet?

Lindsey said...

What great pictures! Isn't being home the greatest? Grace keeps me laughing all day long with her antics.

I love the dunking Derik story! I would have loved to see that!

Cami said...

How funny. I think each of my kids have found these to play with also.

Amberlee said...

Gotta love the things kids find and play with! That's so funny. Sounds like you had fun at your company picnic too.

Anonymous said...

that is so funny!

Stacy said...

That's way funny! I enjoy reading your blog and I love the new landscaping outside. You should post a picture of that!