Monday, July 14, 2008

Tagged by April

This is kind of a fun tag and also a scary one! You take pictures of certain rooms in the house and a few other things....I took all the pics right after I read the tag except the self portrait, I waited until the next day and let Adelyn in on that one:)

1. laundry room:

2. Favorite Room: Outside!!! It is the biggest and easiest to clean

3. Favorite Shoes: These are the most comfy shoes I have ever owned and I want another pair for next year!


4. Toilet: Never can see too many of these, haha

5. Kitchen Sink:)

6. Fridge: Always packed but never anything to eat!

7. What the kids are doing right now: My favorite time of day!


8. Self portrait, I like pics with other people better:

9. My messy unorganized closet!

10. My dream Vacation: HAWAII!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun post! Your house looks pretty clean.

Unknown said...

Thanks for humoring me :) Ohhh how I miss the day when more than one kid would take a nap at a time!

Love the pictures of you and the girls, you always do your (and their) hair so cute!

Summer said...

Like the picture of you and adelynn it is so cute!

Anonymous said...

i like the pictures of addie and alyia a sleep its so cute