We had a great fourth of july and I hope that you all did too! I will post some weekend pics in a few days, I only had aminute to post today! Thanks to our neighbors that set off fireworks and allowed us to stay close to home this year! We have a great neighborhood!
4 comments:
I am so glad that y'all had a great weekend. And thanks for the invite to Lagoon. That sounds like so much fun. I wish we could join you. We will be on a cruise. Have fun and tell Justin and Nicole good-bye and good luck for me.
I am glad you had a great 4th of july and glad that you could come to my BBQ it was alot of fun having you there!
that is good that you had a good fourth of july so did i! its always fun watching fireworks!
I'm finally getting around to blogging again, and it's so fun to see all your posts! I love Aliya's face in the photos with the fun box (yeah, the best things are free), and of her birthday cake! And Addy's fish face is classic! They're such cute girls! Happy birthday, Aliya! =)
Post a Comment