Sunday, July 27, 2008

My landscaping, a work in Progress





My neighbor Stacy posted that I should put a picture of my landscaping on my blog, so here goes. I have been looking for new things to blog about so this is perfect! Our yard at the beginning of the summer had weed as tall as I am so even though it is not awesome, it it much improved from a couple of months ago!
Also we have plans for a few more trees and flowers, it is expensive and tiring so we may just leave it as is until next Spring when I am excited about yard work again!!!

7 comments:

Summer said...

It looks really good!

Anonymous said...

landscaping is alot of work trust me i had to help my parents i hated it!!

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Yard work is another one of those projects that never gets done, eh.

Cami said...

It looks great Andrea. I've seen you out there and I feel your pain. We need to get some trees and stuff,I've been meaning to ask you where you got yours.

Stacy said...

I think it looks incredible and I can't wait to give you more flowers! You do have a green thumb and I think your whole yard looks awesome. Glad you took me up on it(posting about the yard)!

Tandee said...

Love the yard! It's so nice to make it "your own". You're the woman, out there digging in your flip-flops (btw- I loved the fact that you put that photo of them in your other post, because they're obviously your favorites). And I love all your other posts I've missed out on recently. Like Derik in the dunk tank. Wish I could've watched him go in! =)

Angie said...

lookin' good, lookin' good!