Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hours of fun!



So my question is why do we spend somuch on cool toys, when the coolest toys are free!

5 comments:

Summer said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I love the first picture of Aliya so cute!

Anonymous said...

they look so cute and i love it when alyia makes that face when she gets mad or anything but ilove it and love watching your kids

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. Your girls are so cute. Love the blackmail pictures.

Amberlee said...

Free toys are the best! They can entertain themselves for hours with them. I also love the blackmail pictures- they are so funny. I still need to get that Chicken Bistro recipe from you. I really want to try it.

Natalie said...

Did you get something fun that came in that box? Maybe we should have a box party as a play date!