Step 1: As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew/know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
Step 2: Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory for you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one for you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I remember attending your wedding when John and I were still in the dating phase. I remember thinking how beautiful you looked in your dress. Also I remember all the fun times we use to have ( like the walks to Reed's dairy) when we lived in the same apartment complex.
I remember going on a group date at BYU-I with you and Derik, you came to my wedding and told me you were engaged, and then we ended up in the same neighborhood.
My first memory of you is being VT companions, you were an awesome companion. You are such a fun girl and always nice to everyone.
I remember flying home from that family trip to Germany when you got sick on the plane and threw up all over yourself. It smelled so bad, and when the plane finally landed, everyone started clapping because they could get off...
You then had to walk around the airport with barf all over you. That was awesome.
Oh my heck! That barfing story on the plane- is killing me!!! I can't stop laughing!!! Anyways, one of my favorite memories of you is on the date night @ my house w/Wrights,& Horsleys. We laughed so hard that night that I thought I'd lost at least 10lbs! I just kept thinking Andrea and I are sooo much alike! I used to think that when we'd start being goofy @ Bunco and then this night proved it all and I knew we were soul-sisters!
It's probably not my first memory, but I remember you as primary chorister. You were always so fun and the games you came up with every week were so imaginative. You always did the best job!
one memory i have of you is when i frist met you with summer you were always so nice and sweet and i admired you for that!
Ok..I owe you a better memory than my first one.
One of my fondest memories of my little sister is your first year at Ricks. It was a really difficult time in my life and I was so lucky to be able to be there together. You were able to be there when I needed help. I hope that I was somehow able to help you as well.
Somehow you just don't forget something like barf on a plane though...
I remember first meeting you and we went to angies house for ice cream and stuff and you had to go to someones house to get something and i went with you and you were so nice!
Thanks for the barfing memory Gil!!! Love it, I remember it with fondness too HAHA, for everyone reading that was when I was eight, so it wasn't like last year!!!
And Gil, I will never forget that year at Ricks, I miss being that close:)
Hey Andrea! I found your blog and love seeing what your family is up to! As for a memory, who could forget us in 9th grade with Kelcee, Lauren and our stupid notebook?! Remember how we thought we were so cool, writing in our "secret notebook" and making up symbols and codes for the boys we liked? Oh, we were cool :) It was fun though! Anyway, take care!
Love,
Julie
I love all the times together at Bunco and I am so glad that I have gotten to know you. We would never have had the courage to throw candy at each other if we wouldn't have shared Bunco together! : )
*chuckle*
I had completely forgotten that thing about throwing up on the airplane. It feels like such a long time ago...
I'm a pretty poor brother - I'm having a hard time coming up with something memorable. The one thing I can think of really sort of about me, and it's embarrassing, so I don't want to put it on here.
...
Alright, I'll do it.
I'm pretty sure this was you and not Danielle.
There was this time when you had a friend over for a sleep over. It was Saturday morning, and you were in the family room watching cartoons, and I walked in to see what show was on. I made a loop around the room, checked out the TV, and walked out. See, I don't think I had my glasses on for some reason, and I wasn't really paying attention to anything but the TV, and so I didn't realize there was somebody else there until I was leaving the room...
and, of course...
I sleep in my underwear.
And I hadn't gotten dressed yet.
*sigh*
I'm so embarrassed.
My first memory of you was meeting you in the hall at church. Bre introduced us and Addy was wearing the cutest blue crocheted dress. You didn't say too much, and I though I made a bad impression or something. I still don't know if I did, but I'm glad I've gotten to know you better since! =)
Ha ha ha ha. I just read the barfing story! So funny! My first memory of you is seeing you in releif society and thinking you and Kelcee were sisters. One of my favorite memories was when we both told eachother we were pregnant. You are an awesome friend Andrea...I love you!
Post a Comment