It was my good friend Natalie's birthday on thursday the 17th and I just wanted to get this 'over the hill' picture up of her. She turned 30 so she is really not over the hill but she has a good sense of humor and we like to tease her so I bought her this goofy button and made her wear it to her birthday lunch!!! LOVE YA NATALIE!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Happy Birthday Natalie!!!!
It was my good friend Natalie's birthday on thursday the 17th and I just wanted to get this 'over the hill' picture up of her. She turned 30 so she is really not over the hill but she has a good sense of humor and we like to tease her so I bought her this goofy button and made her wear it to her birthday lunch!!! LOVE YA NATALIE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the cute post! It meant the world to me, and all the nice things you said about me- wow! You are so loving! I'm so thankful to have such a kind & hilarious friend like you in my life!
Post a Comment