I decieded that we all had our hair done one morning and it was perfect time to take some pictures, so Summer was so kind to help with the outdoor ones! These are the cute outfits that Summer gave us
Adelyn plays hide and seek and when she is ready she will yell "come found me MAMA I in the Chair!"
When Adelyn wants her sippy cup filled she will say "I need the sippy at the top of the Mountain"
When I asked Adelyn to do something she doesn't want to do do she says "I can't want to MAMA"
6/10/08 It was Derik's Birthday and we were taking him his birthday ballon. It was a really mindy day and the wind took the ballon right out of the car and Adelyn was really upset. Later that day she saw an airplane and the light just went on she said "we can get the balloon, mommy. Daddy can get in the airplane and go get the balloon!"
6/27/08 We were looking for a little toy of Adelyn's that we left in the car and I could not find it. She immediately told me that "Daddy can find it he has really big eyes!"
6/08 Anytime something breaks Adelyn tells me "it is okay daddy can fix it!" she loves her daddy!
6/30/08 After a long day with my two great girls I thought that I might srangle Adelyn and her constant demands. I was running upstairs for the 100th time and as I came back down Adelyn yelled "lookin good mama!" i don't know who she heard this from but it made me laugh and remember why I love to be a mommy!
9/29/08 I was showing Adleyn a picture of Derik and I when we graduated with our bachlors degrees. I was seven months pregnant with her and was showing her that she was in my belly. She being very smart said "and Aliya is in Daddy's belly!" LOVE IT!!
10/03/08 We often go out to the bus stop to send our neighbor girl off to school. Adelyn really wants to ride the bus and I told her that she will have to grow bigger. She now tells everyone that she is "going to grow big as a bus!!!"
11/08 My Sister-in-Law has been trying to get pregnant for about five years now and just found out that she finally is!! Anyway when she told us we were hopping up and down and making a big deal about it. Aldeyn went to preschool the next monday and they were talking about what they were thankful for and Addy said "I thankful that my Mom is going to have a baby!" We had to have a talk about who was really having the baby... it was really funny!
3-08-10 Adelyn asked me today if Giraffe's die. I told her yes, everything dies eventually. She said "do people die too?" Yes they do. "I don't want to die!" You won't until your really old. "Are you going to die before me" Most likely. "Where will I live then" She was starting to get upset at this whole concept. We had a big long talk about death and I tried to ease her fears...it is hard to explain complex things to kids!
9 comments:
Cute pictures!
How cute i think they look cute in those outfits! the pictures turned out good
I love your hair in these pictures. So cute!
I love your hair! All three of you are such beautiful girls!
Hey it's angies sister, I'm going to add you to my blog, if ya wanna see my blog email me at hardyharhar707@gmail.com
Cute pictures and I must agree with everyone else in saying that your hair looks fantastic like that!
Cute Andrea!
that looks so cute i love your hair
I think the photos turned out very good! And even the photos of your house, etc. from your other post!
Post a Comment