Tuesday, April 8, 2008

This is us being Silly!



The other day I was sticking one of those cute little bows to Aliya's forhead and Adeltn thought that she was being left out so she asked me to out them on her...only she wanted them on her cheek! It was really cute and I thought I would give you all a giggle!

5 comments:

Amberlee said...

I like the new look! It's fun to change things up every once in a while, huh? Your girls look so cute. I wish we could do bows at our house, but I don't think the boys would appreciate that too much!- Amberlee

Blake and Breanna said...

So sweet.I love when they want to be the same.

Tandee said...

Your girls are so cute! And I love your new background! =)

Anonymous said...

Oh, look how big your girls are getting. I haven't seen anyone, because I have been keeping Mylee home...1 bout of RSV is plenty. So fun to find your blog.

Andrea said...

Love the background!