Monday, April 14, 2008

Hawaii Night






I have been very fortunate to be in the Young Women's program. We get to do lots of really fun things with our girls. This is one the coolest activities I have ever been involved with.
We did Hawaii night as an incentive program for the girls do get their Personal Progress goals acomplished. We had an awsome leader in charge of this activity Sister Bell, and she did a lot of amazing decorations and food. It was a blast. We even had some friends of mine come and teach the girls to do hula dancing!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

What a cute Hawaian night! I love all the great decorations and the hula dancers are so beautiful!

Amberlee said...

Wow- I can't believe how much work went into that activity. It looked awesome though! Kalli is amazing isn't she? It looks like you guys have a lot of fun in Young Women's.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Looks like a very fun activity.

Angie said...

That looks like a blast. The decor is amazing. How fun!

Cami said...

It looks like a lot of fun! You guys weren't kidding she really went all out!

Tandee said...

So fun! If Kali was in charge, I can only imagine how great it must've turned out! =)

Anonymous said...

you and summer look so cute in that picture