This is our most wonderful babysitter, Summer. She is so sweet and really good with our girls. I am so thankul for her, we used to never go out on dates just Derik and I until Summer started babysitting. We can go all the time now becuase she knows the girls so well that we don't even worry. Derik jokes that we should start having a payroll deduction straight to her account because we call her almost every weekend! WE LOVE YOU SUMMER!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Our Babysitter
This is our most wonderful babysitter, Summer. She is so sweet and really good with our girls. I am so thankul for her, we used to never go out on dates just Derik and I until Summer started babysitting. We can go all the time now becuase she knows the girls so well that we don't even worry. Derik jokes that we should start having a payroll deduction straight to her account because we call her almost every weekend! WE LOVE YOU SUMMER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love babysitting for you!! you can call me any time and i will!! i love you gyes!!!!
i love babysitting for you a lot to your kids are so fun!!!
Post a Comment