Monday, April 21, 2008

Music Anyone?

So I am sure that most of you know that I am pretty dumb when it comes to updating my blog...I need help to put some music on. Is there anyone out there that can walk me through it? Does it cost money to download songs? Any help would be great!

4 comments:

Kunz fam said...

Hey! I just figured it out last night. I did it by clicking on someone elses playlist where it says create your own playlist. It doesn't cost anything. It pretty much tells you how to do it once you click on the link. If you have any questions call me!

mindy said...

I'm pretty dumb and figured out tonight. I'm sure you can do it.

Stacy said...

This is the website http://www.playlist.com and then you can choose either to purchase music or to make a free playlist of music. It will walk you through the process.

Summer said...

hey when someone shows you, you should show me how i want music on mine too!!!