Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Daddy's Big Blue Eyes!!!



I just had to post this picture because it shows off Aliya's big eyes so well, that she got from her good lookin' Daddy. Ahe is such a sweet heart.

She loves to chew on anything in sight, just priming for all those chompers yet to come.

5 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

Oh she s so cute. I love the pic of the two of them together on your side bar.

Natalie said...

AHHHH! So many posts to read! Man when you blog YOU BLOG!!!!! I love all the pictures of the girls and Addi and her Thomas Boots cracks me up! I'm so excited to have her cute personality in Preschool next year!

Stacy said...

Beautiful baby. That's because she has a beautiful mom. I really appreciated your comments on my blog and I am so blessed to have you as a neighbor and bunco friend!

Kellie said...

What a cutie! Her eyes are beautiful.

The Wessman Family said...

Fun to get all your updates! Sorry to hear about your grandma and your traveling woes. (I didn't know Leisel had been in town!) Anyway, the kids look great. Have fun with the X-box:)