I was tagged by Natalie a while ago and I have been slowly working on this!!!!
5 Things You Were Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Being on the high school student council
2. Working at Pepsi Cola as a cashier (counting vending machine money)
3. Dating all sorts of guys:)
4. Hanging out with my brother
5. Going to all school functions available:)
5 Things You Were Doing 5 Years Ago:
1. Enjoying my first year of Marrige
2. Going to school at BYU-Idaho
3. Working a Outback Steakhouse
4. Living in an old ugly apartment and thinking it was the funnest place to be!
5. Serving as Releif Society Teacher
5 Things You Were Doing One Year Ago:
1. Pregnant with Aliya
2. Working at World Gym
3. Working at Melaleuca
4. Babysitting three days a week
5. Serving as Primary Chorister
5 Favorite Things You Like To Do:
1. Watch Movies
2. Exercise with friends
3. Play Rockband--I have only played once but I want it!!!! (thanks angie)
4. Go out on dates with Derik and other couples (anyone up for date night)
5. Play games that make Addy giggle
5 Favorite Foods:
1. Chinese
2. French fries
3. Pizza
4. Seafood
5. Mexican
5 Favorite Memories:
1. Honeymoon in Disneyland
2. Having my Babies
3. Marrying Derik
4. Sleepovers in high school at Kelcee's house
5. All family get togethers
5 Things On My To-Do List Tomorrow:
1. Go to the mall and walk with Kara
2. Clean the house
3. shovel the rest of the ice out of the driveway
4. Go to mutual
5. Do the dishes
5 Things I Would Do If I Became A Billionaire:
1. Buy a big house that someone else can clean and all my friends can come stay
2. Help put family members in debt
3. Take a big family vacation
4. Give to children's charity organizations
5. Travel, travel, travel!
5 People To Tag: Whomever had not yet participated...I think Mindy has not been tagged:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! Thanks for being such a great sport! And I think you did awsome on Ailya's bows!!
Post a Comment