Monday, March 10, 2008

Neighborhood Biggest Looser Week Two

Here are the week two diet results:
Mindy 1lb
Natalie 0lb
kara 1lb
Andrea 2lbs

So it looks like I redeemed myself a little this week although I am still behind overall. Natalie and I decided that we all had bad weekends and that we would not try to loose over the weekend but just maintain the loss of the week. It is too much stress to think about loosing...that is our new strategy. I think that we are all doing well and as Kara stated we are all on track to loose between ten and 15lbs if we do just what we have done the last two weeks...that is pretty cool I think.

So no one get discouraged over our small week, next week new numbers!!! Thanks for doing this with me guys!

3 comments:

Angie said...

You go girls!

Leisel said...

I was watching the Biggest Loser this week, and Bob said that every week after the weigh in, they give the contestants a cheat day, where they can eat whatever they want (I'm not sure if there were any caveats... I can't imagine it would be okay even then to eat 5000 calories or something insane like that).

He said that not only does it motivate them to stick to good stuff the rest of the week, but it also helps to shock the system out of any starvation mode/plateau thing that the body may get into.

He recommended including such a day into your own routine.

Kellie said...

I wish I lived close so I could get in on this action! I miss you too! We have spring break next week so let's do something. I'll call you soon.