So I know that this is a little late and i have two very good reasons for it.
The first is that of course I am getting my trash kicked, and the second is that we lost a couple members. Heather M. was going to join but after she was kicking our hineys so bad by loosing an awsome 10lbs, she decided that she would let us go by our snails pace. And Mindy decieded to drop out becuase life is just too crazy right now for this, she will rejoin for another segment to be continued in the future. So alas it is just Natalie, Kara, and I. Here are the results:
Kara: 2.5lbs
Natalie: 1lb
Andrea: 0lb :( Bunco really gor me, and you all know how I love candy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Andrea- I was happy to hear that you have a blog- and tons of other people from our ward. Maybe I can join in and get to know people a little better. You have such cute girls. I loved Addy's temple comment!- Amberlee
Your numbers are getting lower. Travel safe this week:)
I have decided to change our blog to password protected! I need your email address to add you to the list! You can email me at mspiggy381@hotmail.com thanks!
Post a Comment