Monday, March 10, 2008

Men Doing Housework



I had to post these pictures because they remind me how much I love Derik! It was last Friday night and Derik asked what I would like to do for date night. I had a long week and I told him I would really just like to see the whole house clean at the same time....So we cleaned for date night and it was a really great feeling to go to bed that night without a list in my head of what i needed to do in the morning...thanks honey I love you!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Way to go Derick! Looks like Adie was eager to help :)

Amanda said...

wow what a great hubby. What a great feeling to not worry about cleaning for a day.

Tandee said...

What a great guy! And I love that Addy was right there, too! =)