On saturday some friends came over and we played a role play game called how to host a murder. Everyone is given their characters before hand and dresses accordingly. Then you come and have dinner while discussing what your pamphlet says you were doing the night of the murder. You try to guess through what people say who is the murder. I was the murderer and I did not even know myself until the end of the game! It was really fun!
Monday, October 13, 2008
How to Host a Murder
On saturday some friends came over and we played a role play game called how to host a murder. Everyone is given their characters before hand and dresses accordingly. Then you come and have dinner while discussing what your pamphlet says you were doing the night of the murder. You try to guess through what people say who is the murder. I was the murderer and I did not even know myself until the end of the game! It was really fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!
Thanks for hosting the party! It was fantastic! Can't wait to do it again!
Looks like you guys had a good time! Fun party idea.
Looks like you had a blast. I've never been to one, but they sound like fun!
Maybe you just forgot our phone number or where we lived. Cuz I'm sure Bill was suppose to be the golfer...right??? ;D
I have my bro Brian for Christmas this year and that was one of his ideas for a gift. If you really liked the specific one you did, let me know the name and maybe I'll track it down for him!321
I have been hearing a lot about these murder mystery parties. They must be really popular right now.I think it sounds like a ton of fun!
I played one of those games at a ward party once. It was a ton of fun. You guys look great :)!
That does look like fun! Where do you get the plot scrips from?
Oooo that looks like a good time right there! Love the costumes!
I've been thinking about doing one of these myself, I've always though you would have to find just the right crowd though to make it fun. It looks like you did!=)
Hey Andrea!!! I talked to Lindsey the other day and she told me you had a blog so I knew I had to come on and check it out! Your family is so cute! I would love to get back in touch with you. My blog address is krause-melissakevin.blogspot.com. I can't wait to hear from you.
Post a Comment