Today was Adelyn's first trip to the dentist. She did...okay. As soon as we pulled up the the office she started crying and saying she wanted to stay in the car. I bribed her with a new little toy and we went in sniffling. When she saw all the Halloween decore she was right at home.
She had a little trouble when the dentist looked into her mouth, but she got over quickly when they gave her a toy for having no cavities! She scored two toys out of the deal.
She was very excited all day to tell everyone about the visit.
5 comments:
The first time is always the hardest. My kids love going because of the little toys. I'm glad she did good!
I'm so glad Goober adores the dentist... it sure helped Missy when it was her turn to go :)
I don't blame her for being scared. I still get scared when I go.
ok so I am a slacker mom and Mykl is 3 and i still havent taken her! WHO do you go and see ! Let me know thanks mam!
Don't ya just LOVE the dentist!!! They can usually do pretty good, until they start fixin' cavities:)! After I told Christina to invite you in, I realized that you probably thought it was Christina Hillman, but it's all good. It's actually my sister, and her blog is really fun to look at, I'm sure even if you don't know her! :)
Post a Comment