Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Family Pictures!





I have to give an big shoutout to my sweet, wonderful, talented friend Angie for taking these new family photos for us. The girls were not cooperating at all but she still managed to do a great job! I OWE YOU!!!

16 comments:

Abbey said...

Gorgeous photos you guys! Andrea I am in love with your hair! I think it's time I get a haircut! Beautiful family!

Tricia said...

I love these pictures! Your family is so sweet!

The Wessman Family said...

I wouldn't have known the girls weren't cooperating. They look darling (so do you and Derik:)!

Unknown said...

CUTE PICTURES!

If Angie is up for it... When we get our family pictures done again, she is SOOOO hired :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Angie did a great job.

Ashlee said...

Way cute pictures! I can't beleive how big your girls are. They grow so fast!

Lindsey said...

Cute pictures!!! You guys have such a cute family!

Amberlee said...

So cute!!!! You all look great!

Andrea said...

Cute pics!!! I especially love the last family one - white on white looks great:)

Jamie said...

Your pictures turned out sooo cute! Really neat looking backgrounds, too!!

Summer said...

Those are so cute she did a great job!

Amanda said...

love the pics. Thanks for a great party the other night I am excited to see everyone's pics.

Cami said...

Cute pictures. I bet your glad it's over.

Amanda said...

I love the pictures. Everyone looks great, We just did our a couple of weeks ago,yeah - lots of fun with kids :)

Austin Webb Family said...

You look soooo good Andrea! You always do though. I remember last time I saw you and your hair was so long and you just twisted the back and it just went perfect! You said you didn't want short hair again, but it looks great! your girls are adorible!

Ashlee said...

Hey! The old gym crew are getting together for lunch on Wednesday at Leos at 11:45. Tell Karla and Danielle and anyone else you talk to, and we hope to see everyone there!