Sunday, November 2, 2008

First Airplane Ride!!!




We went to Colorado Springs over the weekend and visited Derik's sister. It was really fun to see everyone and really fun for Adelyn to have her first Airplane ride. It was also our nephew's first airplane experience. We had a great time!

7 comments:

Summer said...

I hope you had a fun time!

Tricia said...

How fun! Bailey still hasn't had an airplane ride, and she REALLY wants one!

Anonymous said...

Thats so funny to me. I have another friend who wanted so badly to put her girls on a plane while they were young. And she wanted to be the one to take them. She said it would make her feel awful to never see their 1st time on a plane. Why is that so important? I didn't even get on a plane the first time until Jesse was 18months old (he came too), that means I was 23. What a different world we live in, huh?

Jamie said...

I am jealous! I could really use a weekend getaway!! :) Hope you had fun!

Kunz fam said...

How fun for you guys! I bet they thought it was pretty cool!

Tandee said...

How fun for them! I'm glad you guys got to go WITH Derik on a trip. And I love your new family photos! I hadn't seen those. You guys look great! Angie did a great job. =)

whitney williams said...

What a cute blog!! I can't believe how big the girls are!!