Saturday, November 29, 2008

Preschool Halloween Party






These are some late pictures of Adelyn's Preschool Halloween party. It was really fun to see her interact with the other kids and sing their songs for the parents! Aliya and Jenna had a great time sitting at the big kid tables.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love these pictures! I'm so glad you posted your Puerto Rico/Washington D.C. pics to. Looks like you had a ball! I'm happy you got to run away with your husband (and his boss)! Hot TIMES!!!

Tricia said...

Is that the donut on a string game? I LOVE that game! It looks like she had a fun day at preschool. Enjoy all these cute little things they get to do while they're young. You'll blink your eyes, and wonder what happen to those days :)!

Kunz fam said...

Cute pictures!! It sounds like you had a good time in Peurto Rico and D.C. Too bad you couldn't stay longer.

Andrea said...

I love Addy's rockstar look! Too cute!!!