Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Steps!

Aliya took her first steps on thursday, we were really excited, but sad that Daddy was not here to see it!

9 comments:

Natalie said...

YEAHHHHH!!! GO GO GO!!!! I'm so happy for her but still a little sad for you that you didn't have Derik there to see! Oh, well you'll have 8 more kids to show him their first steps- right????

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love this age when they are learning so many new things. Of course, now she will be keeping you really busy. 8 more kids, eh!?

Kellie said...

Horray Aliya!

Amberlee said...

Way to go Aliya! It's sad that Derik wasn't there, but good job getting it on video! I always forget about things like that.

Kunz fam said...

Yay!!! How fun! She is growing up so fast!

Cami said...

Very fun. I love the first steps.

Summer said...

That's so awesome!

Tricia said...

Hi!!! I'm so glad I found your blog. Your girls are so big, and SOOO cute!! it's been forever since we've done dinner and games at my house. Let's plan it. I just got my blog going: varvelfamily.blogspot.com

Jen said...

SOOOO cute!!!!! How are you???