We were so excited for Adelyn to start preschool. She has a great teacher Mrs. Grover, Adelyn and her friend Joe (who is in her class) were fighting about who got to go to Preschool at Mrs Grover's house. I think this age is so fun!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Don't you love preschool? It's so nice for them to get to go do some big kid things all by themselves. I hope Addie loved it! It looks like she did!
It is fun to have our kids in preschool together, plus we will see each other more often now. I will email you that picture I promised.
That last picture is fantastic. I love the over exaggerated smile. This time in a kids life is fun. I am glad you get a small break too. I like the friends holding hands picture too. See you at the next bunco!
I can't believe she is already old enough to go to preschool. How fun!
So cute. She has a fun teacher so I'm sure she'll love it.
Post a Comment