Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Derik's Hidden Talent






This is the bedroom set that Derik recently made for me. it looks great in our bedroom. I was very impressed with his work, and No, I do not hire him out...sorry. I will post a picture of the complete room after I clean it:) HAHA

8 comments:

Kunz fam said...

Those look so pretty! I'm excited to see it all put together!

Anonymous said...

He did an awesome job! Fun to have a new bedroom set. Sorry I missed play group, my kids were so awnry that I decided to not attempt it today

Amanda said...

WOW! What a gorgeous job he did. I linked over form Marinda's blog, fun to catch up on you guys!

Amberlee said...

Wow- what a great hidden talen to have- you're lucky!!! I wish I could have gone to play group but I had to work :( Call me next time though!

Tricia said...

Holy Cow!!!! You should hire him out. It looks so great!

The Wessman Family said...

I am very impressed! I never knew (Grandpa Nielsen genes:). Mike is currently building a little toddler bed for Abby. It is so neat to have homemade stuff!

Andrea said...

My favorite present from Travis was when he surprised me and refinished an old kitchen table while I was in California in January. It's so much better than a store-bought gift:) CONGRATS!!!

Jen said...

WOW.....I mean....WOW!!!!!