A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Derik
C- Cake or Pie: Both please!
D- Day of choice: Saturdays that have nothing scheduled so we can hang out!
E- Essential Item: My family and diaper bag!
F- Favorite Color: Purple
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms they seem to last longer:)
H- Hometown: Idaho Falls!
I- Indulgence(s): Sugar of any kind---I love it all
J- January or July: July, I love the sun and outdoor activities
K- Kids: Adelyn 3 in Feb, Aliya 1 in June
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Family and Friends
M- Marriage Date: August 3, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 4 brothers, 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Fear os spiders and getting old
Q- Quote(s):
"Good friends are like stars... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there."
unknown
R- Reason To Smile: Family,friends, nap time, girls nightsout
S- Season: Spring and fall...when it is nice enough to go outside but not too hot
T- Tag Three +: Natalie, Shauna, Kellie
U- Unknown Fact About Me: It is unknown for a reason! Just Kidding I cannot think of anything new
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Vegetarian, but I really appreciate all food:)
W- Worst Habit: Procrastination
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds so far have been happier events for me
Y- Your Favorite Food: I love food other people cook!
Z- Zodiac: leo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like this, I am going to try it!!
So you tagged me, does this mean I have to do this? Where did you find the A-Z or did you make it up? I love learning new things about you. You are a very lovable person~!
I'm going to do this too! Andrea, we need to have a girls night :)
Post a Comment