So I am full of posts today.... These are some quotes That make me Smile:
"Things are how they are, and complaining doesn't help."
John H. Groberg - 2004 Oct. Gen. Conf
"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother"
David O. McKay - Richard Evans Quote Book, 1971, p. 11
"The best way to get even is to forget."
unknown - unknown
"A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty."
unknown - quotegarden.com
My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys." Harmon Killebrew - quotegarden.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, so I won't feel crazy when I have a zillion thoughts and think I should post but only do once. I also like your quotes!!!
Andrea- you are so cute and have such a big heart. I love the quotes. Quotes are my favorite!
Post a Comment