Monday, October 1, 2007
No Alarm Clock
This morning started out really bad....Derik woke me up with a start "What Time Is It?" I looked at the clock and my heart sank. It was 5:55am and I was scheduled to be into work at 6:00am. The alarm clock did not go off and my sweet baby decided that this would be a good morning to finally sleep eight hours at a time..Love it! I jumpd out of bed, threw on some clothes, slapped on the smallest amount of make up I could get away with and put my hair in a ponytail. Derik called work for me and told them I was on my way. I sped all the way and got into my seat by 6:30. AHHHH. Then, I got to work and messed up the first call I took my supervisor had to spend the next twenty minutes fixing my mistake....I felt so frazzled and dumb! The day got better after that, but man what a rocky start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, congratulations on a good night's sleep! Sorry it had to be on Sunday night. I hate the feeling of waking up late. Glad your day went better! =)
Post a Comment