This post is because I was listening to one of my favorite CD's today and as I was rocking out singing I decided that I should share some of the lyrics with ya'll. I Love all types of music, mostly I love songs that 'speak to me', or relates with something I've been through. Anyway this is a song that I really like:
It Passes All My Understanding By Cherie Call
I was sitting in a southbound plane
I was buried in a magazine
When the man in the next seat over
Wanted to talk to me
He talked about the universe
He talked about saturn's rings
He said "I might be an athiest
except for just one thing:
"It passes all my understanding
how it all worked out just right
The distance that we live from the sun
the stars that shine at night
We may prove that is was jsut an accident
But how did it begin?
It passes all my understanding."
I told him, "You are a scholar
You know things that I don't know
But I beleive a God in Heaven
Made everything below
And I know we are his children
I've known it since I was two
but when it comes to being struck with awe
I'm just like you
"It passes all my understanding
How the Lord knows both our names
And he made this world for everyone
That was sitting on that plane
And in spite of all men's distractions
He offers us His peace
That passes all my understanding"
I Skipped one verse but you get the idea...I really like this song and I hope you can get the messge from these words....Kind of goofy but I like it and it's my blog!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like this song too!
Post a Comment