Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snow Fun with Nanna and Gramps






We had such a fun day on Saturday. Derik's parents invited me and the girls out to their house to play in the snow and go out to lunch to Olive Garden. We had such a great time! First we went out on the deck and built a little snowman and Nanna helped us Decorate it with a green wig, a baseball cap, and some funny glasses with a big nose and bushy eyebrows! Adelyn and Aliya thought it was really funny. Then, Gramps hooked the sled up to the little tractor and pulled the girls up and down the street. They were in heaven. The first thing Addy asked the next day was if we could go do it again! Thanks Nanna and Gramps for taking care of us this weekend! WE LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Allison said...

I'm glad we don't have snow...but that does look like fun!

Lindsey said...

Boy, you guys have been busy! You'll have to tell Derik's dad happy birthday for me.

Jamie said...

Looks like a lot of fun with the grandparents! Always a good time! (Glad to see you back in the blogging world!!!) :)

Tricia said...

I love playing in the snow. Looks like you guys had a blast. WAY cute snowmwn too :)!

Summer said...

They look so cute in there snow outfits!

The Allens said...

Hi Andrea! I hope you don't mind that I check up on your blog...I decided I should at least post something. I'm really good at reading them, just not at commenting. :) It has been fun getting to know you and your kids! Glad everything is going okay so far with Derik gone.

Tandee said...

I'm glad they're having fun with the snow. It's so not my favorite, and I love when Neil takes my kids out to play in it. How are you hanging in there? =)