This is our neighbor, Joe. Addy just adores Joe. he and our other neighbor Dalton are Addy's best friends. Joe came to play and I thought that this was a fun little moment. They came upstairs to play and Joe said "We are playing Indiana Jones. I am Indi and Addy is my love!" SOOOOO CUTE!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Good Buddy Joe
This is our neighbor, Joe. Addy just adores Joe. he and our other neighbor Dalton are Addy's best friends. Joe came to play and I thought that this was a fun little moment. They came upstairs to play and Joe said "We are playing Indiana Jones. I am Indi and Addy is my love!" SOOOOO CUTE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How sweet...a little romance blooming. He's a cute little guy!
Awe, I'm so glad they have so much fun together. Joseph LOVES Addy too:)
Post a Comment