We have a lot more photos than this, but it would be boring to watch every present being opened. I really like the pictures of Aliya with her two hands in two different bags of candy, and of the girls in their rocking chairs. They got those chairs from Nanna and Gramps and just love to watch movies in them!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Late Christmas Photos
We have a lot more photos than this, but it would be boring to watch every present being opened. I really like the pictures of Aliya with her two hands in two different bags of candy, and of the girls in their rocking chairs. They got those chairs from Nanna and Gramps and just love to watch movies in them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope your Christmas was great. Your girls are so cute.
What a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment