This was my activity. I was in charge of the combined YW activity and I have a great friend in another ward that did this actvity with their girls, she suggested this tome and it was great! (Thanks Natalie!) The girls had a great time and it was fun to show off the crazy hairdos we received! And bestof all it was free! The hair school does it for their students to get experience doing hair and for advertisment! Check with a hair school in your area, it is worth it!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Young Women's Hair Activity!
This was my activity. I was in charge of the combined YW activity and I have a great friend in another ward that did this actvity with their girls, she suggested this tome and it was great! (Thanks Natalie!) The girls had a great time and it was fun to show off the crazy hairdos we received! And bestof all it was free! The hair school does it for their students to get experience doing hair and for advertisment! Check with a hair school in your area, it is worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that looks so much fun! i want to do that for my yw now!
FUN! I am always looking for new ideas for YW. Thanks!
That was so much fun when i went i want to go again sometime!
Post a Comment