This is a picture of all my brothers and my sister. There are six of us. Sean is the oldest (in the purple), then Danielle, Gilbert(in blue), me, Clinton (in black), and Peter (in white and pink).
We have not all been together for a quite a while (not long enough for a picture at least!). It was fun to see everyone.
These are my favorite things about my siblings:
Sean: He is so talented, in my mind he can do anything. He knows computer and music, he is my new computer tech--I told him he gets a raise 100% of what I am already paying him! :)
Danielle: She has always been there for me for the 'girl talk'. My love her just as much as they love me, Aliya and Addy get the same excited look in their eyes when they see her.
Gilbert: he has always had the best sense of humor, he always makes me laugh. He is also one of the most responsible people I know.
Clinton: He is very smart and he is the best conversationalist. I could talk to him for hours about any subject, that is my favorite pastime with him. He is also one of the sweetest people with the kindest heart. All the little kids flock to him.
Peter: He is the most carefree person I know. He knows how to have fun, and is fun to be around. He is very talented musically with all insrtuments and has a great voice.
I Love you guys!
1 comment:
Cute picture!! I haven't seen Gilbert in ages. Thanks for the sharing this picture. It was nice to see what he looks like now. Congratulations on your brother's wedding too. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Tell everyone hi for me.
Post a Comment