Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Little Family


This is my sweet little family. These are the things I like best about them:
Derik: He is very goal driven. I don't have to push him to do better at his job or get things done around the house, he always has a list of what he wants to get accomplished. He spends lots of quality time with me, we go on dates every weekend. He is my best friend.
Adelyn: She is spunky and sweet. I love 'Addy hugs' every mornging. I love all the funny things that she says. I love to hear her sing. Her favorite radio song right now is "I won't write you a love song"
Aliya: She smiles all the time! She makes my heart melt and can change my bad mood in a matter of one smile.
I Love you guys~!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute family! Your girls are so pretty. The tutus are so cute.

Martins said...

I was wondering where you got the new cute picture at the top. You guys all look so good.

Andrea said...

What a cute family:)

Cami said...

Love the tutus. I bet your girls love them too. Love the new family picture!

Anonymous said...

you have a cute family!

Tandee said...

I love all the sweet comments you made about all the members of your family! You sound like you're very close, and I think that's awesome! =)

Amberlee said...

I love the dresses! They looked adorable on your girls. Those were great colors for a wedding. I like the idea of saying what you like about each member of your family. It's good to remember those things sometimes.

Angie said...

I love all your "spotlights." I've missed walking so far this week. Hope you are enjoying your time with your hubby.

Stacy said...

You have a beautiful family!