Monday, June 2, 2008

The Biggest Loser Final!!!

We are done the biggest loser and here are the final totals:
Kara: 13.7 and 8.8%
Natalie: 13lbs and 8.0%
Andrea: 12lbs and 7.5%

I think that we all did awsome and great job to KAra for the win!

12 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

I am proud of you all for being able to do it.

Angie said...

Good job guys! All of you:)

mindy said...

Great job. You guys are awesome!!

Amberlee said...

Great job to all of you! You should be proud of yourselves! Where have you been? You haven't posted forever. I thought you dropped out of the blogging world. Hopefully you are out there having fun!

Natalie said...

Let's go shopping at the Buckle!!!

Abbey said...

Way to go Andrea! That is so awesome. I'll bet you feel so good. Goodbye winter, Hello summer swimsuits!

Kunz fam said...

Way to go girls!!!

Kellie said...

What's up Ms. Skinny thang! You look so good! How's potty training? Is Addy doing better?

The Wessman Family said...

I am very impressed!

Summer said...

you guys did a goood job!

Anonymous said...

you guys did great!!!

Tandee said...

Way to go, girls! =)