Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthday Cake






Here are some cute pics of Aliya eating her birthday cake. It was a lot of fun to see her make a mess!

6 comments:

Abbey said...

What a fun birthday party-she is so cute! And Andrea-you look great! Love the hair! Hey, when are you guys going to come to Salt Lake? We'd love a visit!

Amberlee said...

Wow- that year sure flew by! I can't believe Aliya is already 1! I'm glad you're back in the blogging world- you were gone for a long time!! I do understand how busy the summertime is though.

Lindsey said...

Your little girls are so cute! Thanks again for letting Grace and I come to Derik's birthday party. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up. Hopefully we can get everyone together again soon . . .maybe we could try for before Nicole and Justin leave for school back east. Talk to you soon!

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday Aliya!

Anonymous said...

i cant believe she is one she is growing way to fast but she is so cute i got some good pictures when i was there!!

Stacy said...

What a mess! That looks like it was a lot of laughs!