Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Aliya is Ten Months old!




I think that I have not been very good about keeping up on my month to month posts of Aliya, but here is her ten month pics just a little late!

9 comments:

Angie said...

Cute cute! I love her teeth:)

Kunz fam said...

How cute! You got some good pictures of her smiling. I can't believe how time is flying. She's growing up so fast!

Kellie said...

What a cute little girl! Ashlyn and Adrianna had a blast with your girls last weekend. We should get together and have a playdate soon :)

Tandee said...

She's so cute! I love the photos! And congratulations, Derik, on your graduation! Do you get to go on vacations now? =)

Anonymous said...

Fun pics! She is getting so big & is such a pretty girl!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Derek on his Masters- that is wonderful!
Your kids are adorable!! It looks like things are going well!! I was blog hopping and I found yours, so I thought we would say hi!

The Wessman Family said...

She is sooo cute! We'll have to stop by and say hi next time we're up there--don't know when that'll be. (You do the same if you come down.)

Anonymous said...

i cant believe it i dont want her to grow up!!

Summer said...

I can't belive how fast she is growing! she is soooo cute i love babysitting for you