Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's day to all of you moms, grandmas, aunts, friends ect. It is wonderful to have you all in our life!
I thought that I would show off the gift that Derik and I made for our mothers. If you know me you know that I am not very crafty, so I am really proud to make something I feel like I can give to someone!!!!
Hope you have a great day1

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too. These look like fun gifts, good job.

Amberlee said...

I love those! They turned out so cute!! I wish that I was that crafty. Congratulations on Derek graduating! What an accomplishment. I am sure that you will enjoy having him home more!

Angie said...

Cute Andrea! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Kunz fam said...

Good job! Those look so cute!

Stacy said...

Nice work! I think I can see the craftyness coming out in you : )