Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Stove Top



I dis not know that the ceramic stove tops could break this easily!

I was taking a glass of milk out of the microwave and dropped
it and the ceramic top on our stove shattered!

It cost $333.50 to replace, the guy just cam this morning.

It was really frustrating because the stove did not cost much more than that!

3 comments:

Leisel said...

Oh, buggars! Our glass stovetop has broken, too (similar reason, although ours didn't shatter so dramatically... we can still use it, for now).

I can't believe it's that much to fix. I'm seriously thinking about getting it replaced with a gas stovetop. The glass never was as easy to clean as I thought it would be, and the element for the main burner had been malfunctioning anyways... plus, gas is more controllable than electric. *sigh* I hate spending big money like that!

Blake and Breanna said...

So sorry that that happened. But just think, now you get a clean top.

Tandee said...

That really stinks! I'll be sure to be careful with mine, then. Thanks for the warning. =/