Hey Guys! There are a few of us that are starting a group competition for weight loss before spring. If Anyone is interested in jumping on board, let us know quickly because we started on Monday. So far the group includes Mindy, Kara Andrea, Natalie and Kim. We are each giving $20.00 to Angie who will be our third person keeping tabs for us. We each weighed ourselves on monday and are putting that weight in our dieting envelope. The person who looses the largest percentage of weight at the end (may 31st) gets the cash. That is currently at $100.00. Pretty good deal huh. That should be enough to buy a cute spring outfit for your new body, or mine because I plan on winning of course!:)
All are invited, but jump in quick so everyone has the same amount of time to slim down!
We are going to try to post our results or sucesses once a week so that it can motivate and inspire everyone!
I decided that I would post my goal so that i would be more accountable for it. My goal is to loose 16lbs by may 31st. This is a realistic goal in three months so I better stick to it.
Good luck to everyone...lets all tie and go out to dinner! HAHA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Are we going to use your blog to do the weigh-ins? Or do I do it on my own?
Good luck!!
HI Nielsens!
I just stumbled onto your blog. It has been a long time and I thought I would say hi! I think the last time I saw you was when you were pregnant for the 1st time! It looks like you are doing well!
Kellen and Calise Zollinger
p.s. Your girls are so cute!
I lost 1.8 lbs this week:) Its a start right??:)
I lost 3 lbs this week.
Post a Comment