Monday, November 26, 2007

Baby Steps

So I thouhg that I would update on our small potty progress.....Adelyn went to the potty on sunday all by herself for the first time!!!! yay.. We had a small pee pee party:)
She was really happy and said 'I did it Mom!' So at least she knows that it is a good thing.
Thank you for all the encouragement (except for Gilbert who pretty much said it sucks to be you...someday you will have children too:)

5 comments:

Stacy said...

YEAH! Hooray for small steps :)

Angie said...

Yay, yay, yay!

Amanda said...

Andrea I think I will be asking for advice in just a few months. Keep up the good work. Thanks for coming over on Sunday we had a lot of fun. Let us know about New Years.

The Wessman Family said...

ohhh, how we look forward to those days:)

Tandee said...

Congratulations! That little bit made all the other times almost seem worth it, huh?