It has been snowing on and off for the last 15 hours now and should continue for the next four days. It think that winter is going to stay for a while this time. Adelyn saw the snow and said "IT CAME BACK...THE SNOW CAME BACK!!!!" She was so excited for the return of snow.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Our Own Winter Wonderland!
It has been snowing on and off for the last 15 hours now and should continue for the next four days. It think that winter is going to stay for a while this time. Adelyn saw the snow and said "IT CAME BACK...THE SNOW CAME BACK!!!!" She was so excited for the return of snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cute! I actually miss Idaho snow. Snow in Utah just isn't the same nor does it stick around as long.
We sure got a lot this time. I'm not sure I'm ready for it. We did go buy extra snow shovels so we could put the kids to work though. Bailey LOVES it...the more the better as far as she's concerned.
Unfortunately this time I think that the snow IS here to stay. I guess at least we'll have a white christmas!
I thought the same thing! IT CAME BACK! I love the snow and I am soooo happy we are going to have a white Christmas!
I agree! Hooray it's snowing again! I feel like Christmas can come now.
I am actually kinda enjoying the snow but i don't want it to stay for long! There is nothing to do!! At least we will have a white Christmas!!
Wouldn't it be nice to have their enthusiasm? Cute pics!
I don't know what I would want more - lots of snow, or super cold wind! Bring it on! Let's just get it overwith! =)
Post a Comment