Thursday, September 6, 2007

100 Things you may not know about me

This is a challenge given to a bunch of us girls in the neighborhood by our good friend Angie. It seems like everyone else has done it but me so I am going to give it a shot.



  1. I love being a mom
  2. I call myself a stay at home mom even though I do two jobs outside the home
  3. One of my jobs I get to take my girls with me
  4. I am happy when I have things going on everyday
  5. I often feel guilty for being too busy
  6. I also feel guilty for giving up nursing my two month old
  7. My favorite color currently is purple
  8. I like listening to other people's experiences
  9. I have 5 nieces and 3 nephews
  10. It is a great blessing to be an aunt
  11. I (like Angie) am a recovering pack rat. I inherit this from my mother and have to fight the urge all the time.
  12. My sister is my best friend and is always there when I need her
  13. My family (both born into and married into) are my prized possessions
  14. I think of my friends as an extension of my family
  15. I love to shop for great deals (garage sales and clearance are my favorites)
  16. I really want braces....someday when we have extra money (haha extra money?!)
  17. My goal is to loose 20lbs to get to my pre preg weight
  18. I am deathly afraid of spiders
  19. I cannot play any sports very well, but I still like to play them
  20. I love it when my two year old has a conversation with me
  21. I am very unorganized
  22. My favorite thing about holidays is the decor
  23. I have a grandpa that lives in Germany and I have never had a conversation with him
  24. I have only five cousins all from the same family
  25. I have never been to a family reunion
  26. The most disgusting thing to me is when people burp
  27. I want to go on a mission for my church with my husband
  28. I was in student government all three years of high school
  29. I sucked my thumb until I was nine
  30. I love to sleep with socks on in the winter and Derik hates it!
  31. My favorite childhood cartoon was "Cities of Gold"
  32. I love to read good books
  33. Harry Potter is my current favorite read
  34. I love food, all food :)
  35. I took a weightlifting class in high school, and it was the first PE class I loved
  36. I went to Germany when I was in third grade to visit my grandpa
  37. I ran away from my husband for nine months before he convinced me to marry him!
  38. He is the love of my life and I am grateful he was so patient
  39. I think that pizza is good any time of day
  40. I am scared of the dark
  41. I am scared to go in the basement at night
  42. I am always cold
  43. I think that children only get more fun as they get older (so far)
  44. I love twirly dresses
  45. I have to go somewhere once everyday to feel like I have done something
  46. I have the best neighbors I could ask for
  47. I have five brothers and one sister, my oldest brother died as a baby
  48. My favorite person to buy for is Adelyn (I love girl stuff)
  49. My favorite animal is a horse
  50. My parents owned a horse while I was growing up, we rode him every Saturday all summer
  51. My husband is converting me into a Jazz basketball fan
  52. I hated wearing dresses in elementary school and although I like dresses now I still don't like wearing high heels
  53. I had a crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas in elementary school
  54. Now my celeb crushes are Matt Damon and Will Smith
  55. My favorite show to watch is Biggest Looser, it gets me motivated
  56. I would like to be an RN someday
  57. When my house is a mess I feel yucky
  58. If I had a lot of money I would travel
  59. I love to get my hair done
  60. I love all games
  61. I like having long fingernails, but long toenails disgust me
  62. When my mom said that we were Mormons, I told her "no we're not we're Worle's". That was my maiden name and I was four at the time.
  63. Ice cream of any kind makes me happy
  64. Seeing a baby smile makes me happier than ice cream does :)
  65. The first car drove was a Toyota Tercell, I was the fourth teenager to drive it
  66. When I was a sophomore in high school I was in three car wrecks with other people driving
  67. My dream car right now is a white suv with tinted windows and a DVD player.
  68. Singing and dancing to the radio is my favorite activity with my two year old
  69. This list has taken me weeks to finish
  70. I love to walk in warm rain
  71. I played with barbies until I was twelve
  72. When I was pregnant with my first baby I craved hot dogs and McDonald's Double Chesse Burgers...I ate them at least one a week all nine months
  73. I cannot watch scary movies, they give me nightmares
  74. I love to dress up on Halloween.....and I love lots of candy too!
  75. My favorite thing about Christmas is that it seems to last all month long
  76. I have a hard time staying up past 11:00
  77. The Hawaii temple is my favorite because it is so different on the outside
  78. My favorite thing about my husband is he makes me laugh
  79. I love to learn new things....I would like to take more college classes for fun when the kids get older
  80. I am very scared to move away from my family
  81. I love to bake sweets...but I love to eat them more
  82. I wished it would only snow in December
  83. I love playing in the water, but I hate wearing a swimsuit
  84. I am trying (not very hard) to like video games for my husband
  85. I don't like to drive...I would much rather be a passenger
  86. Salmon is my current favorite food...this also changes a lot
  87. The person I would most love to meet is President Hinckley
  88. The place I would most love to go is Hawaii
  89. I hate to get up in the morning, but I feel good when I get up early
  90. I love to meet new people
  91. I always worry that people don't really like me and are just being nice
  92. I have always been insecure about my legs (they are tree trunk legs:)
  93. I feel like I am not old enough to be married and have children
  94. I am obsessed with brushing my teeth
  95. I love country music
  96. I love it when people comb or play with my hair
  97. I own more than thirty pairs of shoes
  98. I like mowing the lawn (mostly to get a tan)
  99. I still own the first car I ever purchased myself (a 1998 ford escort)
  100. This was a ton harder than I ever expected

9 comments:

Angie said...

Way to go! You did it!

Kara said...

It's about time:-) Way to go! Its harder than it looks isn't it.
P.S. We really do love ya-its not just pretend:)

Tandee said...

I love how much I learned about you! It was fun to read, and yes, we really do like you. Who couldn't? =)

Kellie said...

Good for you! You do not have tree trunk legs, it's all in your mind!

Gilbert said...

Don't use a dark blue with a dark background. I can't read it. Now I'll never know those 100 things...sad.

Natalie said...

I can't believe you gave in and finished the 100 things. You are a brave women and know I feel the peer presure building to follow in your footsteps! Love Ya! Oh we need to walk again~! Call Me!!

Shauna Stanger said...

It is way hard. I was afraid I was going to repeat things. Maybe I did who knows? LOL

Leisel said...

1. You cheated... numbers 69 and 100 don't count. ;D

2. Tell Gilbert that if he highlights the post, he'll be able to read the list.

3. I think you'd be surprised at how many things on your list we share.

Gilbert said...

oooo...Written in secret code. I like it.